- [ (Left Bracket): Makes brush smaller.
- ] (Right Bracket): Makes brush bigger.
- Shift + [ (Left Bracket): Makes brush softer.
- Shift + ] (Right Bracket): Makes brush harder.
- Control + u : Adjust color, saturation, and lightness of layer.
- Control +Shift+ U : Removes Color (B&W).
- Control + L : Adjust photo levels.
- Use Arrow Keys to nudge a layer in any direction.
- Using the Move Tool, move the cursor outside the corner bounding box until the rotate arrows appear, click and rotate.
- Hold “Shift” when drawing shapes or using the cookie cutter or shapes tool to constrain proportions.
- Control J copies duplicates the layer your clicked on.
- Holding ALT when you click and drag on a layer will also duplicate it.
- Control + (plus key) will zoom in on your layout.
- Control - (minus key) will zoom out on your layout.
- When using the Brush Tool. You can press any number on your keyboard to change the opacity of the brush. AKA: If you want 50% opacity, you press 5 on your keyboard, 35% opacity is 35 on your keyboard.
- When using the Move Tool, you can quickly change the opacity of the layer your clicked on by pressing any number on your keyboard. If you want the layer to be at 60% opacity, you press the 6 on your keyboard... 40% opacity would be a 4 on your keyboard.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
Posted by Bradi at 5:58 PM